Happy New Year from our Family! Yes, the picture in the bottom, right corner is the photo that represents The Fun Couple. Happy New Year from them, specifically.
11 Things About 2011
1. 2011 was the year Gage left elementary school and the love and protection of a dedicated group of educators who single highhandedly held him together with duct tape. Plus, I miss having both kids at the same school.
2. I will not miss the several hospital stays for pneumonia, asthma, and infections.
3. I made some great new friends in 2011.
4. I picked up some incredibly nice clients and kept some incredibly nice clients.
5. I spent time at the beach alone in 2011 and long for it again.
6. I spent time with friends away from the hustle and bustle of our lives.
7. In 2011 my kids flourished.
8. In 2011 I spent 2 glorious days alone with my husband for the first time in years.
9. In 2011 my blogging life intersected with my real life in awesome ways.
10. In 2011 I traveled with my family internationally and we created incredible memories.
11. I watched my daughter laugh with Disney characters on a cruise.
12 Things About 2012
1. We’ll celebrate 18 (accurate) years of marriage.
2. My 2012 resolutions are few and obtainable.
3. I’d like my kids to continue to flourish.
4. At Support for Special Needs.com hopefully will help more people feel supported.
5. Volunteer more.
6. Oh man, in 2012 I’d like to save some money.
7. In 2012 I’d like to think about life without limits.
8. Write more.
9. Play more Yahtzee.
10. Laugh more.
11. Help the kids grow with responsibility.
12. Grow friendships with genuine people.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.