I’m traveling again for two back-to-back social media conferences so I’m leaving for 6 days. Since I’m going to be gone I’m going to give you a combined list to get through Days 99-110, so 11 total!
Things made possible with kidney function after Gage and Quinnlin’s kidney transplants:
1. Good (waste removing) pee. Also, yellow.
2. Unrestricted diet.
3. Um, it seems obvious, but no dialysis.
4. Their skin color improved from pale to flush.
5. No constant itchy skin.
6. Improved sleep.
7. More energy.
8. Less meds.
9. Hair is healthier (Gage’s went from wiry to curly).
10. (Eventually) less hospital visits.
11. Time for social activities and friendship building.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.