I have so much going on right now, like all of us, that I can’t concentrate. You know how that is, right? When you can’t hit things on your To Do List because the priority things keep moving is what is happening to me right now. Since my lists aren’t working in Reality and I appear to be living in some Alternative Universe where The List never gets smaller.
- CHAMP: You know I’ve been working with Build-A-Bear Workshop, right? It’s I’m helping Champ travel around the world to visit families touched by special needs and he was recently in Ireland. It’s was a terrific trip because the family he visited is always on the go! Go read and comment and tell them thanks for hosting Champ!
- BLOGHER: I’m getting ready for BlogHer in New York. I’m moderating a panel on Thursday, August 2, during the HealthMinder day. It’s about self-care, which I love to do and love to talk about and so, there’s that. If you’re a blogger touched by special need (it doesn’t have to be your blog’s focus) please sign up on our list so we can get to know each other…Support for Special Needs/BlogHer.
- Kids: There’s a lot going on with the kids right now and because they have veto power over everything about them I put out there now today is the day they decided to use it. What I can tell you is that they are doing great and having a good, relaxed summer. I mean besides learning to type and working on summer math books.
- Blogging: I’m going on vacation soon and hope to catch up on some blogging! And my 365 Days of Kidneys! Because, we still have 100ish to go right? Not much more, right? I have a lot going on writing wise and so, my writing on here has suffered. Hopefully after vacation I’ll be able to come back with a new schedule in place for my working/blogging/social media life. Right now my worlds are colliding (professional, personal, social media) and I’ve been figuring how to proceed professionally. Because I’m speaking, writing and working with my traditional clients on marketing but also social media, I wanted to make sure I was telling people what I really do through my sites. It’s been interesting.
- More Blogging: I did guest post on my friend Erin’s blog about Quinnlin and swimming and parents who were, you know, behaving badly. Turns out it wasn’t about them at all. Erin is recovering from surgery asked for friends to guest post and well, that’s what friends do. It’s the Internet’s equivalent to bringing a casserole to her door.
- Even More Blogging: I’ve done several posts over at Aiming Low and you should check them out! See this one (and then search my name for others) about friends and family.
- Shop? You all remember I have a store front, right? Slice of Crazy Pie has some neat stuff in support of special needs. Check it out!
- Lists: I’m struggling right now with lists. I am a list maker and I work by lists. I LOVE lists! Technology is hurting my list making/doing right now because I’m using electronics I’m not using my notebook, which is (was, I guess) my main keeper of all thing I needed to do. But so is my inbox, including emails to myself. It’s not centralized. I can’t get a grip on written or electronic or both or by my phone or laptop. See where I’m going with this? Any helpful apps, suggestions on how you do it with all the various electronics in your life I would greatly appreciate it!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.