There’s been so much going on with traveling that I have been remiss about pimping some other sites!
- You know I’ve been writing for Build-A-Bear Workshop, who is helping support Support for Special Needs, right? Well, I recently did a post I’m really proud of because it’s about Quinnlin, Champerina and Dr. Teddy, our beloved dentist. I would love for you to hop over there and check it out!
- I’ve just started writing for a new site I love. It’s called Girl.Body.Pride and it’s terrific. It’s the brain storm of Pauline, from Aspiring Mama fame. Here’s my first post there. I’ll be over there monthly, which I think is really special.
- Hopeful Parents - I write for them monthly on the 25th, which means I have one coming up this week!
- I am still writing over at Aiming Low. I write for their Miss Unlimited, Teach and Regular Funny Channels. I love it so.
- I spoke at BlogHer’s HealthMinder Day, which was terrific. Here’s a transcript of my panel that I moderated.
- I’m speaking at Aiming Low’s Non-Con in October, although it’s more like leading a conversation because it’s not a typical up-at-the-podium conference. Looking very much forward to it. It’s for under 200 people and we have incredible speakers! JC Little, The Animated Woman is doing the Opening Keynote and Ree Drummond, you know, of Pioneer Woman fame will be joining us! It’s in GA at Calloway Gardens. Come!
That’s enough for now, right? Working on some real posts with some meat…wrapping the head around some things as we speak.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.