- Amy/grrlTravels on Talking about the realities with our kids.
- Mary Evelyn Smith on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Jo-Ann on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- MarfMom on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Carol Davis Costin on Surrounded by the love of a public school.
- 365 Days of Kidneys
- A gripe
- Friday Photo Fun
- Gage's liver
- Gage's new kidney adventure
- General Family
- Getting My Craft On.
- Going Mental
- Good behavior doesn't come cheap
- Homespun Therapy
- Kidneys in general
- NaBloPoMo – A post a day!
- Nothing to do with kidneys
- Plugging SfSN site!
- Quinn's new kidney adventure
- Quinnlin's liver
- Raising special needs kids
- Spoken in the Mutant Family
- Story telling
- Tips for parents, families and friends
- What others take for granted
- Working through it.
Category Archives: Getting My Craft On.
It’s December already, right? I wasn’t sure because my Christmas shopping isn’t done yet. I am not sure how it snuck up on me but it did. So here I am, about to fill up a shopping cart online probably. … Continue reading
I wanted to do a Trauma Tuesdays post, but honestly, I wasn’t up to it yesterday. Or today for that matter. I needed to do a sewing swap item instead for the Bend the Rules Sewing Swap. Turns out that … Continue reading
I know you are tired of me talking about no time to blog at work and how I need to get a new laptop that can handle all of my work on it, so I can bring it home, and … Continue reading
Finally. My April and May Getting Your Craft On challenges proved difficult to fit in. You have no idea how your child’s kidney transplant can get in the way of your craftiness. April – Aprons. May – Flowers. April brought … Continue reading
It’s completed in the nick of time I know, but I have officially done the Getting Your Craft On challenge for March. The theme was Recycle! So, there is a lid from a fresh prepared plastic food container and wine … Continue reading
Several ideas came in and out of my mind this month for the Get Your Craft On challenge. Of course, February was HEART month. What I decided to do was make a cape for Quinn. She’s wanted one ever since … Continue reading