- Amy/grrlTravels on Talking about the realities with our kids.
- Mary Evelyn Smith on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Jo-Ann on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- MarfMom on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Carol Davis Costin on Surrounded by the love of a public school.
- 365 Days of Kidneys
- A gripe
- Friday Photo Fun
- Gage's liver
- Gage's new kidney adventure
- General Family
- Getting My Craft On.
- Going Mental
- Good behavior doesn't come cheap
- Homespun Therapy
- Kidneys in general
- NaBloPoMo – A post a day!
- Nothing to do with kidneys
- Plugging SfSN site!
- Quinn's new kidney adventure
- Quinnlin's liver
- Raising special needs kids
- Spoken in the Mutant Family
- Story telling
- Tips for parents, families and friends
- What others take for granted
- Working through it.
Category Archives: Nothing to do with kidneys
It’s December already, right? I wasn’t sure because my Christmas shopping isn’t done yet. I am not sure how it snuck up on me but it did. So here I am, about to fill up a shopping cart online probably. … Continue reading
I am thrilled to tell you that I was able to pick a random winner for the Country Outfitter gift card giveaway! Congrats Leslie M.! Thanks everyone for entering, I am loving clicking through to meeting all of you on … Continue reading
I know! But it’s the 20th and just after 11pm but I made it! I had planned on reminding you that you could possibly own these boots by linking to the Country Outfitter Hello Lover Giveaway. Trust me. You want … Continue reading
An intense decision That one Or this one A devil or a bum A zombie or a Witch Several minutes passed Maybe an hour A zombie princess, no a zombie prom queen A deliberate choice for one Who sees doctors … Continue reading
There was a time just a few years ago I didn’t wear boots. It’s surprising, I know. I didn’t have the guts to wear them. Why? I ask myself this very question now because they make me feel awesome. Funky … Continue reading
I’m at the Aiming Low Noncon and it’s terrific. It is a small conference intended to encourage engagement. Discussions. Connections. It is exactly that. It’s a privilege to be here (I was a round table leader today) among people who like … Continue reading
I want to first thank my friend Julia for her generosity and kindness to put our story out there. It was scary to have our story out there because it has been long and heartbreaking. However, pushing through and taking … Continue reading
Update: Wednesday, July 11. – I’m in awe of the Internet Peoples (that’s Quinnlin’s term for you all) and for what they gave to J and her sons to help protect them. Just this morning she texted me that the … Continue reading
Travel – I’m trying to finish up some work things tomorrow because I am headed out for two social media conferences next week. I’ll be accompanying and helping my good friend Anissa with travel. She’s in a wheelchair and for … Continue reading