- Amy/grrlTravels on Talking about the realities with our kids.
- Mary Evelyn Smith on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Jo-Ann on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- MarfMom on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Carol Davis Costin on Surrounded by the love of a public school.
- 365 Days of Kidneys
- A gripe
- Friday Photo Fun
- Gage's liver
- Gage's new kidney adventure
- General Family
- Getting My Craft On.
- Going Mental
- Good behavior doesn't come cheap
- Homespun Therapy
- Kidneys in general
- NaBloPoMo – A post a day!
- Nothing to do with kidneys
- Plugging SfSN site!
- Quinn's new kidney adventure
- Quinnlin's liver
- Raising special needs kids
- Spoken in the Mutant Family
- Story telling
- Tips for parents, families and friends
- What others take for granted
- Working through it.
Category Archives: Plugging SfSN site!
I wanted to do several different posts for these updates, but that clearly isn’t going to happen (see how my posts are few and far between?) so I’m going to brain dump right now. Good with that? Okay, let’s go. … Continue reading
For years now (Three or four?) I’ve watched the St. Jude Hospital commercial known as “Thanks and Giving” and had the same thought ever since the first say I heard the closing tagline. Go ahead and watch it, it’s only … Continue reading
Have you all heard of PicMonkey? I didn’t until a friend kept splashing around cool photos over the past few months. Luckily they asked me to try it out. For some unknown reason I thought it would be hard to … Continue reading
There’s been so much going on with traveling that I have been remiss about pimping some other sites! You know I’ve been writing for Build-A-Bear Workshop, who is helping support Support for Special Needs, right? Well, I recently did a … Continue reading
I have so much going on right now, like all of us, that I can’t concentrate. You know how that is, right? When you can’t hit things on your To Do List because the priority things keep moving is what … Continue reading
Travel – I’m trying to finish up some work things tomorrow because I am headed out for two social media conferences next week. I’ll be accompanying and helping my good friend Anissa with travel. She’s in a wheelchair and for … Continue reading
This is going to be one of those posts where I have a lot in my head but don’t want to enter in 4 different posts, so this is what you get. “You get what you get and you don’t … Continue reading
I was recently asked to read a book and post a review on Support for Special Needs. I enjoyed it so much I wanted to share it here and offer it up for you to leave a comment if you’d … Continue reading
As you know, I’ve started to share Quinnlin’s story with her new bear Champerina on the Build-A-Bear Workshop blog. It’s all with Quinnlin’s approval and input, which has actually been a great thing for us to do together, although she … Continue reading