- Amy/grrlTravels on Talking about the realities with our kids.
- Mary Evelyn Smith on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Jo-Ann on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- MarfMom on Spoken in the Mutant Family Household, ER Edition
- Carol Davis Costin on Surrounded by the love of a public school.
- 365 Days of Kidneys
- A gripe
- Friday Photo Fun
- Gage's liver
- Gage's new kidney adventure
- General Family
- Getting My Craft On.
- Going Mental
- Good behavior doesn't come cheap
- Homespun Therapy
- Kidneys in general
- NaBloPoMo – A post a day!
- Nothing to do with kidneys
- Plugging SfSN site!
- Quinn's new kidney adventure
- Quinnlin's liver
- Raising special needs kids
- Spoken in the Mutant Family
- Story telling
- Tips for parents, families and friends
- What others take for granted
- Working through it.
Tag Archives: kidney transplants
Treat your kidneys well. Then share one. Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
I love this picture of President/CEO Gary Godsey of the PKD Foundation at the Board of Trustees meeting this weekend in Atlanta. He was animated, talking about something strategic and he’s serious. We’re so unbelievably lucky to have him leading … Continue reading
I am fairly certain when Julian proposed to me he probably thought we’d have a couple of kids. The thing that makes that an interesting statement is that we’d never discussed it. We’re one of those rare couples that never … Continue reading
When (you or) your child is being worked up for a transplant – it’s actually and evaluation. At this time it’s not decided that a transplant is needed. For us, Gage’s was immediate because at that first visit with the … Continue reading
Gage, oh Gage. Dreamer, smart, kidney recipient, collector. Happy, sad, mad, funny, energetic, demanding. Brother of Quinnlin, in Atlanta. Animal lover, environment protector. Owner of Lucy, The Wonder Dog. Friend, silly. Witty, resilient. A teenager. There, I said it. You’re 13 … Continue reading